Wednesday, August 5, 2009

party party party, were gonna have a party!









Two halloweens ago I thought it would be cool to put this movie on and then push the tv up to the window facing out onto the street while I handed out candy. Half way through the night some dude with a ponytail came up to me and asked what it was and I said "Oh it's the first dracula" and he said "NO NOSFERATU WAS THE FIRST DRACULA, I REALLY LIKE DRACULA" and I said "get your god damn ponytail off my fucking porch you mid-western freak show!"

Actually I didn't say that, I'm pretty sure I just laughed nervously and mumbled something about how nosferatu was cool and suddenly became very aware of my cleavage.
The point is that you should never hand out candy in downtown dayton because everyone that lives there is a disgusting bag of rotting American fat.

Next year I am totally being Andrew WK.

No comments:

Post a Comment